May Spring and Trip
- 10:30 am – Doors open
- 11:00 am – “Deaf Patient Reported Outcomes: Cognitive Functions” by Dr. Poorna Kushalnagar.
- 12 Noon – Bring your Own Lunch. MFSC will provide desserts and water. (No RSVP needed!)
- 1:00 pm-Video: History of Telecommunications for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Inc (TDI)
- 1:45 pm – Bank $$$$$ Day and Door Prize
- 2:00 pm – Chit Chat Hour
- 3:30 pm – End of Program. Drive home safely!
Volunteers Needed: Assist Vice President Bill with ideas and development of fun games, short skits, etc. Please email Bill at email@example.com.
Volunteers Needed: Available every 3rd Thursday each month between 10 am and 3 pm on March 21st, April 18th, May 16th, and June 20th? The Maryland Deaf Senior Citizens, Inc. (MDSC) events attract 100+ Deaf Seniors of Maryland. The events are held at the Margaret Schweinhaut Center at 1000 Forest Glen Road in Silver Spring, MD. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, May 18, 2019
A Day Trip to The Jefferson Monticello
- Meet at the Senior Center, parking lot at 1000 Forest Glen Road in Silver Spring, MD @7:30 AM.
- The bus will leave @8 AM, SHARP!
- Ride the 3 hour charter bus with access to the toilet in the rear.
- Allow at least 3 hours to visit the site.
- Eat lunch on your own in the Cafe.
- MDSC will provide snacks & water bottles.
- Return home @6:30 PM.
- Trip is open to paid MDSC members only!
- Seats on the bus are limited. First come, first served.
- Give $22 cash or check payable to Barry Harlan at the MDSC event on April 18th or send the money to Barry at 8137 Mallard Shore Dr. Laurel, MD 20724 by April 18th.
- Take a tour of the site.
- Visit The Shop at Monticello
- Check www.monticello.org for a sneaky preview.
- Any questions, email email@example.com.
Margaret Schweinhaut Senior Center
1000 Forest Glen Road. Silver Spring, MD 20901
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org